Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When you wake up in the morning


Pray for Japan. Live painting by BAKIBAKI & CHULA @ Whoopies / Kyoto
http://www.yamaokohei.com/


1 of worst things to see when I wake up in the morning, my country is burning, fu*cked by jumbo tsunami. in BBC news. I do have many negative things to say about Japanese earthquake but The Sun & Daily Miller are saying enough so I pass it now.. I notice so many people in here london town worries, prays & send love for Japan, It was great help for me and I want to thank everyone who is doing it. Also I mention millions people lost their home & home town need to rebuild everything for long years because they lost everything.
Here is the link to donate to japan easily through paypal.


https://www.paypal-donations.co.uk/campaign_13.html

also our friend's charity club night for Japan earthquake relief will be on.
The detail is below.


Friday 18th March 2011
at The New Empowering Church
1a Westgate Street (off Mare Street)
Hackney, London E8 3RL

Line up
Gilles Peterson (BBC Radio1)
Patrick Forge
Vanessa Freeman (live)
United Vibrations (live)
Nik Weston
Aroop Roy
Kay Suzuki
Koichi Sakai
Inumikaku
more guests tbc

5 quid entrance will go to the Japan Tsunami Appeal by Red Cross.